TERMS & CONDITIONS
Three Night Recreation Vehicle Vacation
1. The promotional certificate includes a three-night standard recreational vehicle (RV) rental from an RV rental company such as Cruise America accommodating up to five guests. The standard size RV will include two double beds, one single bed, shower, toilet, and a compact kitchen with cooktop, refrigerator, sink and microwave. RV provided will be based on availability but will generally be standard size and include the features as described above. There are over 100 possible RV rental locations that will accommodate travelers in most major cities in the US. The nearest available location to your requested departure area will be assigned at the time of the final booking based on availability for your requested dates.
2. To register, you must fully complete the certificate and mail it to Casablanca Express (CBE) along with a $100 fully-refundable deposit within 120 days from the date of issue. Refundable deposit must be paid by Personal Check, Money Order, or Cashier's Check. Only original certificates will be honored . We recommend you retain a photocopy for your records.
3. Within 30 days of your registration being processed you will be sent an invoice for the required $135 USD tax deposit. Tax deposit is payable by Personal Check, Money Order, or Cashier's Check and will be applied towards government-imposed taxes and fees required by the rental company.
4. Upon receipt of your tax deposit, you will receive a reservation letter with a toll-free telephone number to call to provide your requested rental departure dates. Rental must be completed within one year of the registration date.
5. The certificate is valid for one driver over the age of 25 and up to four guests. In order to utilize the three-day standard RV rental, the renter must have a valid driver's license and pay a damage deposit of up to $500 to the rental provider at the time of departure.
6. The certificate does not include government-imposed taxes and fees imposed by the rental company such as mileage and environmental fees. Government-imposed taxes and rental provider fees (approx. $75 to $135) are the sole responsibility of the redeemer. Government-imposed taxes will be deducted from your tax deposit and will not exceed $135. The remainder of your tax deposit (if any) and the $100 fully-refundable deposit will be refunded prior to your departure date.
7. The certificate is void where prohibited by law and may not be combined with any other discount or special promotion. No other representations, oral or otherwise, are valid in conjunction with the certificate. The certificate cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. The certificate is invalid if sold or bartered and is nontransferable.
8. Until CBE purchases your rental you may cancel and receive a full refund of all monies paid. A personal CBE travel representative will contact you by phone to finalize the details of your trip before purchases are made. Your rental voucher and/or itinerary will be mailed to you at least 10 days before your departure date. Failure to update your address and telephone numbers will prevent the receipt of your rental voucher.
9. CBE is not responsible for any accident, injury, theft, property damage or personal loss in connection with any transportation,
accommodations or other travel services arranged in the fulfillment of the certificate which result either directly or indirectly from any occurrence, including but not limited to, equipment breakdowns and/or defects, substitutions made by the rental provider, strikes, riots, pandemic related closures, inclement weather, theft, terrorism and/or acts of war.
10. RV rental insurance is not included but is highly suggested. Insurance, fuel, propane, water, generator fees, cleaning fees, waste disposal fees, excess mileage fees, and any other incidental expenses not included in the base rental rate are not included and must be paid directly to the rental provider in accordance with their policies. The specific policies of your rental provider will be made available to you at the time of final booking. any damage, excess mileage or other expenses you incur are not included and are the responsibility of the redeemer. In addition to these Terms and Conditions, Redeemer must also comply with all applicable terms and conditions imposed by the rental company.
11. The certificate is not valid for group travel. Group travel is defined as more than two passengers traveling together using multiple certificates. The certificate owner must sign the certificate.
And that's it!!!! Enjoy your trip!!!
Details of Participation: We are delighted to provide anyone with a Discovery Preview of the Global Exchange Vacation Club. However, to receive a gift you MUST meet the following qualifications: 1) Guests must have a combined annual income of at least $60,000 or more per year. 2) The head of the household must be between 25 & 75 years of age. 3) If married, engaged or involved in an alternative lifestyle relationship, both partners must attend the 90-minute sales presentation. 4) You must not have previewed the Global Exchange Vacation Club within the previous 12 months or be an existing owner of the Global Exchange Vacation Club. 5) Employees of Global Exchange Vacation Club or it's affiliated subsidiaries or immediate family members of anyone employed by any of Global Exchange Vacation Club entities are ineligible for this promotion. 6) Due to the value of this promotion, you must present two forms of identification: a valid ID and a major credit card. Please note: children under 10 years of age are not allowed on tour and we are unable to allow pets (other than guide animals) in our showroom. You are under no obligation to purchase a Vacation Ownership Membership in order to receive your gift. A confirmed reservation for a specific date and time is required. Offer expires 30 days from the date of the postmark on the envelope. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Global Exchange Vacation Club offer. One gift only per family, group or vehicle. Developed by Global Exchange Development Corp (GEDC), whose business is the sale of vacation ownership. Principal place of business is 27405 Puerta Real #100, Mission Viejo, CA 92691.
We/I consent to being contacted by Resort Vacations, Inc., its affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, or agents (together, "RVI"), for marketing and other purposes via texts and calls (text/data and other charges may apply), using an automated telephone dialing system and artificial/prerecorded voice, at my current or future wireless numbers. I may opt-out of future texts and calls from RVI by e-mailing email@example.com, which may take up to 30 days to process. Further, we/I authorize RVI to use/transfer/share with third parties my personal information for marketing, consumer reporting, and promotional purposes. I may opt-out of future transfers of my information by RVI by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org, which may take up to 30 days to process.
VipTicketGiveaway.com © 2020. All Rights Reserved.