TERMS & CONDITIONS
Texas Hill Country Getaway for Two
Two Night Stay your choice of Fredericksburg, Horseshoe Bay or Wimberley
plus choice of Dinner, Golf or Wine Tour for two.
1. To register, you must fully complete the certificate and mail it to Casablanca Express (CBE) along with a $29 fully-refundable deposit within 120 days from the date of issue . A refundable deposit must be paid by Personal Check, Money Order or Cashier's Check. Only original certificates will be honored. We recommend you retain a photocopy for your records.
2. The certificate is valid for two-night accommodations for two in a choice of Fredericksburg, Horseshoe Bay, or Wimberley in the Texas Hill Country area plus a choice of dinner, golf, or wine tour for two. Dinner, golf, and wine tour will be provided during your trip. Specific golf, dinner, and wine tour locations will be assigned by CBEand will be based upon availability.
3. The certificate holder must be 21 years of age or older. The certificate is invalid if sold or bartered, and is nontransferable. The certificate is only valid for the certificate holder named on the certificate.
4. Within 30 days of your registration being processed, you will be sent a tax deposit request for the required $109 USD tax deposit. Tax deposit is payable by Personal Check, Money Order or Cashiers Check and will be applied towards government-imposed taxes.
5. Upon receipt of your tax deposit payment, you will be sent a reservation letter with a toll-free telephone number to call to provide your requested arrival dates. All travel must be completed within one year of the registration date.
6. A minimum of 60 days of advanced notice is required for all reservations. All reservations are subject to availability. Travel may not
be available during major holidays and special events. Valid for Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday arrival dates only.
7. Specific accommodations are subject to availability and will be assigned by CBE. Economy and tourist class properties are used.
8. The certificate does not include government-imposed taxes, transportation , transfers, meals, gratuities, service fees, hotel security fees, resort fees or hotel surcharges. Hotel/motel may require a credit card imprint upon check-in to cover incidental expenses.
9. All reservations must be made by calling the toll-free telephone number on your reservation letter. After you request your dates you will receive a confirmation receipt within 30 days with your assigned arrival date. Once an arrival date is assigned no changes or reschedules are allowed.
10. Government-imposed taxes (approx. $89 to $109 total) are the sole responsibility of the certificate holder. Taxes include hotel occupancy taxes. Government-imposed taxes will be deducted from your tax deposit and will not exceed $109. The remainder of your tax deposit (if any) and a refundable deposit will be refunded with your travel package.
11. A personal CBE travel representative will contact you by phone to finalize the details of your trip before purchases are made. Your travel package including hotel voucher, refundable deposit, and tax deposit refund (if any) will be mailed to you at least 10 days before your arrival date. Failure to update your address and telephone numbers will prevent the receipt of your travel package.
12. The certificate is void where prohibited by law and may not be combined with any other discount or special promotion. No other representations, oral or otherwise are valid in conjunction with the certificate.
13. The certificate is not valid for group travel. Group travel is defined as more than two persons using multiple certificates .
14. CBE is not responsible for any accident, injury, theft, property damage or personal loss in connection with any accommodations or other travel services arranged in the fulfillment of the certificate which result either directly or indirectly from any occurrence, including but not limited to strikes, inclement weather, theft, terrorism and/or acts of war.
15. Certificate Holder must sign the certificate.
Details of Participation: We are delighted to provide anyone with a Discovery Preview of the Global Exchange Vacation Club. However, to receive a gift you MUST meet the following qualifications: 1) Guests must have a combined annual income of at least $60,000 or more per year. 2) The head of the household must be between 25 & 75 years of age. 3) If married, engaged or involved in an alternative lifestyle relationship, both partners must attend the 90-minute sales presentation. 4) You must not have previewed the Global Exchange Vacation Club within the previous 12 months or be an existing owner of the Global Exchange Vacation Club. 5) Employees of Global Exchange Vacation Club or it's affiliated subsidiaries or immediate family members of anyone employed by any of Global Exchange Vacation Club entities are ineligible for this promotion. 6) Due to the value of this promotion, you must present two forms of identification: a valid ID and a major credit card. Please note: children under 10 years of age are not allowed on tour and we are unable to allow pets (other than guide animals) in our showroom. You are under no obligation to purchase a Vacation Ownership Membership in order to receive your gift. A confirmed reservation for a specific date and time is required. Offer expires 30 days from the date of the postmark on the envelope. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Global Exchange Vacation Club offer. One gift only per family, group or vehicle. Developed by Global Exchange Development Corp (GEDC), whose business is the sale of vacation ownership. Principal place of business is 27405 Puerta Real #100, Mission Viejo, CA 92691.
We/I consent to being contacted by Resort Vacations, Inc., its affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, or agents (together, "RVI"), for marketing and other purposes via texts and calls (text/data and other charges may apply), using an automated telephone dialing system and artificial/prerecorded voice, at my current or future wireless numbers. I may opt-out of future texts and calls from RVI by e-mailing email@example.com, which may take up to 30 days to process. Further, we/I authorize RVI to use/transfer/share with third parties my personal information for marketing, consumer reporting, and promotional purposes. I may opt-out of future transfers of my information by RVI by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org, which may take up to 30 days to process.