TERMS & CONDITIONS
Hawaii/Cancun for Two
Roundtrip Airfare for 2 & Two Nights Accommodations
1. The certificate Is valid tor round-trip air transportation and two-night accommodations for two adults In Honolulu, HI or Cancun, MX. The certificate provides accommodations in tourist and economy class properties.
2. To register, you must fully complete the certificate and mail it to Casablanca Express (CBEJ with a refundable $100 validation deposit within 120 days from date of issue. Validation deposit may be paid by Personal Check, Money Order or Cashiers Check. Validation deposit will be refunded to you along with your airline tickets and/or itinerary. Only original certificates will be honored. We recommend you retain a photocopy for your records.
3. Within 30 days of your registration being processed you will be sent a Tax Deposit request for the required $175 USD per-person Tax Deposit,$350 USD total. Tax Deposit Is payable by Personal Check, Money Order or Cashiers Check and will be applied towards government-imposed taxes.
4. Upon receipt of your Tax Deposit, you will receive a reservation letter with a toll-free telephone number to call to provide your requested departure dates. All travel must be completed within one year of the registration date.
5. You must choose a Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday departure date. You must provide three departure dates at least 60 days in advance of your first date and 30 days between subsequent dates. All reservations are subject to availability. Travel may not be available during major holidays and special events.
6. All reservations requests must be made by calling the toll-free telephone number on your reservation letter, be prepared to provide three departure dates. After you request your dates you will receive a confirmation letter within 30 days with your assigned departure date. Your assigned departure date will not be deemed confirmed unless CBE receives your signed confirmation letter prior to the deadline (printed on the confirmation letter). Once a requested departure date Is assigned no changes or reschedules are allowed.
7. Round-trip air transportation must originate from Dallas, Houston (IAH or HOU as assigned by CBE) or San Antonio. All flights arrive into Honolulu (HNLJ or Cancun (CUN).
8. The certificate is valid for international travel. Travelers are responsible for meeting all requirements of domestic and foreign customs and/or immigration and naturalization. A passport may be required to travel, visit http://travel.state.gov for more information.
9. Both travelers must be 21 years of age or older. The certificate is invalid if sold or bartered, and is nontransferable.
10. The certificate does not Include government-imposed taxes, ground transportation, transfers, meals, or any incidental expenses such as, but not limited to resort fees, phone calls, gratuities or entertainment. Hotel/motel may require a credit card imprint or deposit upon check-in to cover incidental expenses.
11. Government-imposed taxes (approx. $100 to $175 per person) are the sole responsibility of the travelers. Taxes include, but are not limited to Airline Federal Excise Tax, Federal Security Tax, Federal Segment Taxes, local Passenger Facility Charges, and hotel occupancy taxes. Government-imposed taxes will be deducted from your Tax Deposit and will not exceed $350. The remainder of your Tax Deposit (if any) and your validation deposit will be refunded with your airline tickets and/or itinerary.
12. A personal CBE travel representative will contact you by phone to finalize the details of your trip before CBE purchases your airline tickets and accommodations. Your airline tickets and or Itinerary will be mailed to you at least 10 days before your departure date. Failure to update your address and telephone numbers will prevent your receipt of your airline tickets and or itinerary, as well as the return of your Validation Deposit and Tax Deposit.
13. The certificate is void where prohibited by law and may not be combined with any other discount or special promotion. No other discount or a special promotion, no other representations, oral or otherwise are valid in conjunction with the certificate.
14. The certificate is not valid for group travel. Group travel is defined as more than two passengers traveling together using multiple certificates.
15. CBE is not responsible for any accident, injury, theft, property damage or personal loss in connection with any transportation, accommodations or other travel services arranged in the fulfillment of the certificate which result either directly or indirectly from any occurrence, including but not limited to equipment breakdowns and/or defects, night cancellations and/or delays, changes of itineraries, strikes, inclement weather, theft, terrorism and or acts of war.
16. Both travelers must sign the certificate.
Details of Participation: We are delighted to provide anyone with a Discovery Preview of the Global Exchange Vacation Club. However, to receive a gift you MUST meet the following qualifications: 1) Guests must have a combined annual income of at least $60,000 or more per year. 2) The head of household must be between 25 & 75 years of age. 3) If married, engaged or involved in an alternative lifestyle relationship, both partners must attend the 90 minute sales presentation. 4) You must not have previewed the Global Exchange Vacation Club within the previous 12 months or be an existing owner of the Global Exchange Vacation Club. 5) Employees of Global Exchange Vacation Club or it's affiliated subsidiaries, or immediate family members of anyone employed by any of Global Exchange Vacation Club entities are ineligible for this promotion. 6) Due to the value of this promotion, you must present two forms of identification: a valid ID and a major credit card.Please note: children under 10 years of age are not allowed on tour and we are unable to allow pets (other than guide animals) in our showroom. You are under no obligation to purchase a Vacation Ownership Membership in order to receive your gift. A confirmed reservation for a specific date and time is required. Offer expires 30 days from date of postmark on envelope. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Global Exchange Vacation Club offer. One gift only per family, group or vehicle. Developed by Global Exchange Development Corp (GEDC), whose business is the sale of vacation ownership. Principal place of business is 27405 Puerta Real #100, Mission Viejo, CA 92691.
We/I consent to being contacted by Resort Vacations, Inc., its affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, or agents (together, "RVI"), for marketing and other purposes via texts and calls (text/data and other charges may apply), using an automated telephone dialing system and artificial/pre-recorded voice, at my current or future wireless numbers. I may opt out of future texts and calls from RVI by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org, which may take up to 30 days to process. Further, we/I authorize RVI to use/transfer/share with third parties my personal information for marketing, consumer reporting, and promotional purposes. I may opt out of future transfers of my information by RVI by e-mailing email@example.com, which may take up to 30 days to process.
VipTicketGiveaway.com © 2020. All Rights Reserved.