TERMS & CONDITIONS
Galveston Cruise for Two
Four Night Cruise for Two
1. Register your certificate: Simply mail the entire certificate along with the required $100 fully-refundable activation deposit. You can pay the activation deposit with a personal check, cashier's check, or money order. Your $100 fully-refundable activation deposit will be applied to towards your tax deposit later or fully refundable if you decide not to make a reservation. Once we receive your certificate and deposit, we will mail you your reservation letter with instructions to call our customer service department at 1-800-315-2065 to make your reservations. The reservation letter will have an expiration date one year from the date we print and mail it to you.
2. Make your reservation: After we receive your tax deposit, we will mail you a reservation letter with instructions to call our customer service department at 1-800-315-2065 so you can request your sailing dates. The reservation letter will have an expiration date one year from the date we print and mail it to you. We will help you find three sailing dates that are at least 60 days away and 30 days apart. Your sailing dates must be before your expiration date and not during weeks with major US holidays including Christmas, New Years, Independence Day, Labor Day, Presidents Day, and Thanksgiving. We recommend you call at least seven months before your expiration date. If you follow these simple rules about making your reservation, we guarantee that one of your three dates will be selected!
3. Confirm your sailing date: After you request your three sailing dates, we will send you a confirmation letter with one of your selected dates. The taxes, fees and other charges are approximately $199 per person ($398 total) but since we are going to apply your activation deposit to your tax deposit, you only need to pay an additional $298 with a personal check, cashier's check, or money order. Just sign the letter and mail it back with your payment. Make sure it is postmarked by the deadline!
4. Talk to your trip rep: After you confirm your sailing date, we will call you to go over all the last minute details. During this call, you can buy an upgrade to an ocean view stateroom on a higher deck if they are available (they are almost always available). During this call you can also cancel your sailing date and receive a full refund of all monies paid, or you can trade in the cruise for a hotel stay in an exciting destination like Las Vegas or Orlando. After you finalize everything with your travel rep, we will book and pay for your cruise. Once your cruise has been paid for, we will not be able to guarantee you a full refund if you need to cancel. If you do need to cancel, call us anyway because we might be able to give a partial or sometimes even a full refund.
5. Enjoy your cruise!!!!Your travel package will be mailed at least 14 days prior to your sailing date. Your travel package will include your cruise itinerary. If we do not use your entire tax deposit, we will also include a check for the unused portion in your travel package. What Does The Certificate Include? You and your traveling companion will receive a five day/four night cruise to your choice of the Bahamas, Mexico, or the Western Caribbean. If you choose the Bahamas, you will depart from Port Canaveral Fl. If you choose Mexico, you will depart from Long Beach, CA. If you choose the Western Caribbean, you will depart from Galveston, TX. Because this is a promotional cruise, rooms are interior and located on the lower decks. What your certificate does not include: Taxes, port charges, fuel surcharges, cruise line imposed surcharges and agency fees. However, don't worry! Your tax deposit covers these things, and you will not be asked to pay anything additional if they taxes, fees and other charges exceed $398. You will be responsible for extras such as parking, transportation (other than the cruise itself), phone calls, gratuities, or entertainment on the ship that is not free.
So What Is The Catch? There really is no catch as long as you follow these instructions. We do realize that things can happen in life, but if you are not able to follow these instructions (even if it's not your fault), we are not going to be able to send you on your cruise. We are not able to make any reschedules once we have selected your sailing date. We cannot change you or your traveling companion's names. You can't buy or sell the certificate. You can't combine the certificate with any other certificate, discount or special promotion. We do not make exceptions or special arrangements for any reason.
Details of Participation: We are delighted to provide anyone with a Discovery Preview of the Global Exchange Vacation Club. However, to receive a gift you MUST meet the following qualifications: 1) Guests must have a combined annual income of at least $60,000 or more per year. 2) The head of household must be between 25 & 75 years of age. 3) If married, engaged or involved in an alternative lifestyle relationship, both partners must attend the 90 minute sales presentation. 4) You must not have previewed the Global Exchange Vacation Club within the previous 12 months or be an existing owner of the Global Exchange Vacation Club. 5) Employees of Global Exchange Vacation Club or it's affiliated subsidiaries, or immediate family members of anyone employed by any of Global Exchange Vacation Club entities are ineligible for this promotion. 6) Due to the value of this promotion, you must present two forms of identification: a valid ID and a major credit card.Please note: children under 10 years of age are not allowed on tour and we are unable to allow pets (other than guide animals) in our showroom. You are under no obligation to purchase a Vacation Ownership Membership in order to receive your gift. A confirmed reservation for a specific date and time is required. Offer expires 30 days from date of postmark on envelope. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Global Exchange Vacation Club offer. One gift only per family, group or vehicle. Developed by Global Exchange Development Corp (GEDC), whose business is the sale of vacation ownership. Principal place of business is 27405 Puerta Real #100, Mission Viejo, CA 92691.
We/I consent to being contacted by Resort Vacations, Inc., its affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, or agents (together, "RVI"), for marketing and other purposes via texts and calls (text/data and other charges may apply), using an automated telephone dialing system and artificial/pre-recorded voice, at my current or future wireless numbers. I may opt out of future texts and calls from RVI by e-mailing email@example.com, which may take up to 30 days to process. Further, we/I authorize RVI to use/transfer/share with third parties my personal information for marketing, consumer reporting, and promotional purposes. I may opt out of future transfers of my information by RVI by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org, which may take up to 30 days to process.