TERMS & CONDITIONS
Vegas w/Air & Cirque Du Soleil
Roundtrip Airfare for 2 & Two Nights Accommodations
1. The promotional certificate includes round-trip air transportation, two Cirque Du Soleil show tickets, and two nights accommodations at a Las Vegas strip hotel for up to two adults over 21 years of age. Accommodations will be at the MGM Grand, Monte Carlo, Luxor, New York, New York, or a comparable substitute. Cirque Du Soleil ticket possibilities include Ka, Zarkana and Zumanity.
2. To register, you must fill out the certificate completely and return it to the address provided along with the required $100 fully refundable validation deposit in the form of a cashier's check, money order or personal check within 120 days from the date of issue. The validation deposit will be refunded with your airline tickets and/or itinerary. Only original certificates will be honored. We recommend you retain a photocopy for your records.
3. Within 30 days of your registration being processed, you will be sent an invoice for the required $75 USD per-person reservation deposit, $150 USD total. The reservation deposit is payable by Personal Check, Money Order or Cashier's Check and will be applied towards government-imposed taxes.
4. Upon receipt of your reservation deposit, you will receive a reservation letter with a toll-free telephone number to call to provide your requested departure dates. All travel must be completed within one year of the registration date.
5. You must choose a Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday departure date. You must provide three departure dates at least 60 days in advance of your first date and 30 days between subsequent dates. All reservations are subject to availability.
6. All reservation requests must be made by calling the toll-free telephone number on your reservation latter. Be prepared to provide three departure dates. After you request your dates you will receive a confirmation letter within 30 days with your assigned departure date. Your assigned departure date will not be deemed confirmed unless CBE receives your signed confirmation letter prior to the deadline (printed on the confirmation letter). Once a requested departure date is assigned no changes or reschedules are allowed.
7. No travel will be permitted within 7 calendar days of the following holidays: Martin Luther King Day, Presidents Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years.
8. Round-Trip air transportation must originate from Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago(IAH or MDW as assigned by CBE), Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Hartford, Houston, (HOU or IAH as assigned by CBE), Indianapolis, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Los Angeles (LAX), Memphis, Miami Area (FLL or MIA as assigned by CBE), Minneapolis, Nashville, New Orleans, New York Area (EWR, JFK or LGA as assigned by CBE), Ontario (ONT), Orange County (SNA), Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburg, Portland (PDX), Raleigh-Durham, Sacramento, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco Bay Area (OAK, SFO or SJC as assigned by CBE), Seattle, St. Louis, Tampa, or Washington DC Area(DCA or IAD as assigned by the CBE).
9. Flights arrive in Las Vegas (LAS) and return two days after departure date. Specific flights and accommodations are subject to availability and will be assigned by CBE. Generally, our promotional flights depart between 3PM and 10PM and return between 6AM and 1PM.
10. The certificate is valid for up to two adults over the age of 21. The certificate is invalid if sold or bartered, and is nontransferable.
11. The certificate does not include government-imposed taxes, transfers, meals, or any incidental expenses such as, but not limited to: resort fees, phone calls, gratuities, or entertainment. Hotel/motel may require a credit card imprint or deposit upon check-in to cover incidental expenses.
12. Government-imposed taxes (approx. $50 to $75 per person) are the sole responsibility of the travelers. Taxes include, but are not limited to: Airline Federal Excise Tax, Federal Security Tax, Federal Segment Taxes, Local Passenger Facility Charges, hotel occupancy tax or attraction ticket taxes. Government-imposed taxes will be deducted from your reservation deposit and will not exceed $150. The remainder of your reservation deposit, if any, will be refunded with your airline tickets and/or itinerary.
13. Until CBE purchases your airline tickets, accommodations and/or attraction tickets, you may cancel and receive a full refund of all monies paid (your reservation deposit will be forfeited one year from your reservation date). A personal CBE travel representative will contact you by phone to finalize the details of your trip before purchases are made. Your airline tickets and/or itinerary will be mailed to you at least 10 days before your departure date. A voucher for your attraction tickets will be issued with your airline tickets and/or itinerary. Please follow the instructions on the voucher to pick up your attraction tickets upon arrival to Las Vegas. Failure to update your address and telephone numbers will prevent your receipt of your airline tickets and/or itinerary.
14. The certificate is void where prohibited by law and may not be combined with any other discount or special promotion. No other representations, oral or otherwise, are valid in conjunction with the certificate.
15. The certificate is not valid for group travel. Group travel is defined as more than two passengers traveling together using multiple certificates.
16. CBE is not responsible for any accident, injury, theft, property damage or personal loss in connection with any transportation, accommodations or other travel services arranged in the fulfillment of the certificate which result either directly or indirectly from any occurrence, including but not limited to, equipment breakdowns and/or defects, flight cancellations and/or delays, changes of itineraries, strikes, inclement weather, theft, terrorism, and/or acts of war.
17. Both travelers must sign the certificate.
18. MGM Grand, Monte Carlo, Luxor, New York New York, or Cirque Du Soleil are not affiliated with CBE and do not endorse this offer. All trademarks remain the property of their respective trademark holders.
Details of Participation: We are delighted to provide anyone with a Discovery Preview of the Global Exchange Vacation Club. However, to receive a gift you MUST meet the following qualifications: 1) Guests must have a combined annual income of at least $60,000 or more per year. 2) The head of household must be between 25 & 75 years of age. 3) If married, engaged or involved in an alternative lifestyle relationship, both partners must attend the 90 minute sales presentation. 4) You must not have previewed the Global Exchange Vacation Club within the previous 12 months or be an existing owner of the Global Exchange Vacation Club. 5) Employees of Global Exchange Vacation Club or it's affiliated subsidiaries, or immediate family members of anyone employed by any of Global Exchange Vacation Club entities are ineligible for this promotion. 6) Due to the value of this promotion, you must present two forms of identification: a valid ID and a major credit card.Please note: children under 10 years of age are not allowed on tour and we are unable to allow pets (other than guide animals) in our showroom. You are under no obligation to purchase a Vacation Ownership Membership in order to receive your gift. A confirmed reservation for a specific date and time is required. Offer expires 30 days from date of postmark on envelope. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Global Exchange Vacation Club offer. One gift only per family, group or vehicle. Developed by Global Exchange Development Corp (GEDC), whose business is the sale of vacation ownership. Principal place of business is 27405 Puerta Real #100, Mission Viejo, CA 92691.
We/I consent to being contacted by Resort Vacations, Inc., its affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, or agents (together, "RVI"), for marketing and other purposes via texts and calls (text/data and other charges may apply), using an automated telephone dialing system and artificial/pre-recorded voice, at my current or future wireless numbers. I may opt out of future texts and calls from RVI by e-mailing , which may take up to 30 days to process. Further, we/I authorize RVI to use/transfer/share with third parties my personal information for marketing, consumer reporting, and promotional purposes. I may opt out of future transfers of my information by RVI by e-mailing , which may take up to 30 days to process.
VipTicketGiveaway.com © 2020. All Rights Reserved.