TERMS & CONDITIONS
It's Your Choice, Pick One of Five Choices
Upon registration, you will receive a reservation request form that you must return with your requested dates of travel. You must provide three travel dates at least 60 days in advance of your first date and your dates must be at least 30 days apart. Travel during holidays, conventions and special events may not be available. For cruises, peak season months of June, July and August also may not be available. You must return the reservation request form along with payment for the total amount due for the fully refundable deposit (if applicable) and all estimated taxes.
1. 3, 4, Or 7 Night Cruise; 3 & 4 Night Cruise Itineraries Include Departure Port: Port Canaveral or Miami - Destination to the Bahamas or Departure from Los Angeles - Destination Mexico. 7 Night Cruise Itineraries Include Departure from Miami to the Caribbean, Los Angeles to Mexico, or San Juan, PR to the Southern Caribbean. $50 per person fully refundable deposit is required. Taxes and port charges are approximately $199 to $349 per person. Staterooms generally used are Interior Category 1 Upper/Lower (bunk beds). Generally, upgrades to an ocean view or balcony stateroom are available.
2. Two Round-Trip Airline Tickets Inside the Continental US; Travel to and from any Major International Airport in the Continental US. Taxes are approximately $50 per person. Flights must depart and return on a Tuesday, Thursday, or Saturday only. The return date must be within 7 days of the departure date. Generally, late PM departures and early AM returns are used. Flights may involve stopovers, layovers, and changes of plane. Travel during holidays, conventions and special events may not be available. Not valid for travel to or from Hawaii or Alaska.
3. 7-Night Stay in Your Choice of 15 Destinations; Choices include Atlantic City, NJ, Branson, MO, Cancun, MX, Jamaica, Las Vegas, NV, Los Cabos, MX, Myrtle Beach, SC, New Orleans, LA, Oahu, HI, Orlando, FL, Puerto Rico, US, San Diego, CA, San Francisco, CA, Smokey Mtns., TN, and Wisconsin Dells, WI. Taxes are approximately $125 in total. Standard tourist class accommodations are used.
Travel during holidays, conventions, and special events may not be available.
4. 4 Night Mexico Resort Stay; Choices include Cancun, Los Cabos, Puerto Vallarta, or Mazatlan. Accommodations will be in a Three Star or Three Diamond rated property. $50 fully refundable deposit is required. Taxes are approximately $25 per night. Travel during holidays, conventions and special events may not be available.
5. Round-Trip Airfare for Two and a Two Night Stay; Choices include Las Vegas, Orlando, Los Cabos, or San Francisco. Taxes are approximately $50 to $100 per person. Must depart on a Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday and return two days later. Generally, late PM departures and early AM returns are used. Flights may involve stopovers, layovers, and changes of plane. Travel during holidays, conventions, and special events may not be available. Payments must be made in the form cashier’s check or money order. If your tax deposit exceeds the actual amount of fees and taxes, any unused portion of your deposit will be refunded to you by check along with the fully refundable deposit (if applicable).
All travel must be completed within one year of the registration date shown on the reservation request form. After your reservation request form is received, you will be sent a confirmation letter that you must sign and return prior to the deadline. Failure to return the confirmation letter prior to the deadline will result in the cancellation of your date and your certificate will be deemed void. Failure to update your address and telephone numbers will prevent your receipt of important correspondence and may result in cancellation. Travelers are responsible for all expenses not included in this offer, such as but not limited to: Airline Federal Excise Tax, Federal Security Tax, Federal Segment Taxes, Local Passenger Facility Charges, hotel occupancy taxes, other government imposed taxes, transfers, fuel, and cruise line imposed surcharges or any incidental expenses such as resort fees, phone calls or entertainment. This certificate is valid for international travel. Travelers are responsible for meeting all requirements of domestic and foreign customs and/or immigration and naturalization. A passport may be required to travel, visit http://travel.state.gov for more information. A personal CBE travel representative will contact you by phone to finalize the details of your trip before CBE purchases your travel arrangements. Your travel package will be mailed to you at least 10 days before your departure date. Failure to update your address and telephone numbers will prevent your receipt of your travel package, as well as the return of your Validation Deposit and Tax
Deposit: All travelers must be 21 years of age or older to travel. You may cancel your travel plans and receive a complete refund of your deposit(s) at any time prior to CBE purchasing your travel arrangements. However, if you cancel your travel plans after CBE has purchased your travel arrangements, the entire amount of your deposit will be used to pay cancellation penalties imposed by CBE and/or the travel provider. If you cancel your travel plans at any time, this certificate will be deemed void. No changes are permitted to confirmed reservations. This certificate is void where prohibited by law and may not be combined with any other discount or special promotion. No other representations, oral or otherwise, are valid in conjunction with this certificate. This certificate is not valid for group travel. Group travel is defined as more than two passengers traveling together using multiple certificates. CBE is not responsible for any accident, injury, theft, property damage or personal loss in connection with any transportation, accommodations or other travel services arranged in the fulfillment of this certificate which result either directly or indirectly from any occurrence, including but not limited to, equipment breakdowns and/or defects, flight cancellations, and/or delays, changes of itineraries, strikes, inclement weather, theft, terrorism, and/or acts of war. Both travelers must sign the certificate.
Details of Participation: We are delighted to provide anyone with a Discovery Preview of the Global Exchange Vacation Club. However, to receive a gift, you MUST meet the following qualifications: 1) Guests must have a combined annual income of at least $60,000 or more per year. 2) The head of household must be between 25 & 75 years of age. 3) If married, engaged or involved in an alternative lifestyle relationship, both partners must attend the 90-minute sales presentation. 4) You must not have previewed the Global Exchange Vacation Club within the previous 12 months or be an existing owner of the Global Exchange Vacation Club. 5) Employees of Global Exchange Vacation Club or its affiliated subsidiaries or immediate family members of anyone employed by any of Global Exchange Vacation Club entities are ineligible for this promotion. 6) Due to the value of this promotion, you must
present two forms of identification: a valid ID and a major credit card. Please note: children under 10 years of age are not allowed on tour, and we are unable to allow pets (other than guide animals) in our showroom. You are under no obligation to purchase a Vacation Ownership Membership in order to receive your gift. A confirmed reservation for a specific date and time is required. The offer expires 30 days from the date of the postmark on the envelope. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Global Exchange Vacation Club offer. One gift only per family, group or vehicle. Developed by Global Exchange Development Corp (GEDC), whose business is the sale of vacation ownership. The principal place of business is 27405 Puerta Real #100, Mission Viejo, CA 92691.
We/I consent to being contacted by Resort Vacations, Inc., its affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, or agents (together, “RVI”), for marketing and other purposes via texts and calls (text/data and other charges may apply), using an automated telephone dialing system and artificial/pre-recorded voice, at my current or future wireless numbers. I may opt out of future texts and calls from RVI by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, which may take up to 30 days to process. Further, we/I authorize RVI to use/transfer/share with third parties my personal information for marketing, consumer reporting, and promotional purposes. I may opt out of future transfers of my information by RVI by e-mailing email@example.com, which may take up to 30 days to process.