TERMS & CONDITIONS
Hawaii Adventure for Two
Roundtrip Airfare for 2 & Two Nights Accommodation
1. This certificate is valid for round-trip air transportation for two adults and two nights of economy class hotel/motel accommodations for two nights** in Honolulu, HI.
2. To register, you must fully complete this certificate and mail it to Casablanca Express along with a fully refundable deposit of $50 prior to the registration deadline. Only original certificates will be honored. We recommend you retain a photocopy for your records.
3. Upon registration, you will receive a reservation letter with a toll-free telephone number to call to select your departure date.
4. All reservations must be made by calling the toll-free telephone number on your reservation letter. You must choose a Tuesday departure date. All travel must be completed within one year of the date your reservation letter is issued. All requested departure dates must be made at least 60 days in advance of that date.
5. After you arrange a departure date you will receive a confirmation letter with your selected date advising you of the deadline for payment of a tax deposit for government imposed taxes. Your departure date will not be deemed confirmed unless CBE receives your signed confirmation letter with the required tax deposit by the deadline. One a valid departure date is selected no changes or reschedules are allowed.
6. All reservations are subject to availability. No travel will be permitted within 7 calendar days of the following holidays: Martin Luther King Day, Presidents Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years.
7. Round-trip air transportation must originate from Los Angeles (LAX only), or San Francisco (SFO only). All flights arrive in Honolulu, HI and return the 1st Thursday after departure date.
8. Specific flights, itineraries and accommodations are subject to availability and will be assigned by CBE. Generally, our promotional flights depart between 1PM and 7PM and return between 6AM and 1PM. All flights return two days after departure.
9. Both travelers on the certificate must be 21 years of age or older. This certificate is invalid if sold or bartered, and is nontransferable. Travel is valid only for the certificate holder and traveling companion named on this certificate.
10. This certificate does not include government imposed or approved taxes and fees, hotel occupancy tax and/or surcharges , transfers, meals, or incidental expenses such as phone calls, gratuities or entertainment. Hotel/motel may require a credit card imprint or deposit upon check-in to cover incidental expenses.
11. Government imposed or approved taxes and fees (approx. $25 to $50 per person) are the sole responsibility of the travelers. Per-person taxes and fees include, but are not limited to: Travel Facilities Tax of $8.10 per direction. September 11th Security Fee of $2.50 per "enplanement" at a U.S. airport (up to a maximum of $10.00 per round-trip). "Enplanement" means one entry and one exit from an aircraft. Passenger Facility Charges (PFCs) of up to $4.50 per segment (up to a maximum of $18.00 per round-trip). A "segment" is defined as one takeoff and one landing. U.S. Federal Domestic Segment Fee of $3.60 applies per segment. U.S. Travel Facilities Tax of $8.00 per direction also applies to flights to/from Hawaii and the 48 contiguous U.S. states or between Hawaii. Taxes and fees are subject to change based on changes to airport/airline requirements and State/Federal tax rates. Taxes must be paid by deposit upon confirmation of your departure date in the form of cashier's check or money order. Excess tax deposit, if any, will be refunded to you by check with your airline tickets and/or itinerary. However, an additional amount will be required if actual fees and taxes exceed $100.
12. You may cancel your travel plans and receive a complete refund of your deposit(s) at any time prior to CBE's purchase of your airline tickets. However, if you cancel your travel plans after CBE has purchased your airline tickets, the entire balance of your deposit(s) will be used to pay cancellation penalties imposed by CBE, the airline and/or hotel. A personal CBE travel representative will contact you by phone to finalize the details of your trip before purchases are made. Your airline tickets and/or itinerary will be mailed to you at least 10 days before your scheduled arrival date. Failure to update your address and telephone numbers will prevent your receipt of your airline tickets and/or itinerary. Please do not depart for your trip without your airline tickets and/or itinerary.
13. This certificate is void where prohibited by law and may not be combined with any other discount or special promotion. No other representations, oral or otherwise are valid in conjunction with this certificate.
14. This certificate is not valid for group travel. Group travel is defined as more than two passengers traveling together using multiple certificates.
15. CBE is not responsible for any accident, injury, theft, property damage or personal loss in connection with any transportation, accommodations or other travel services arranged in the fulfillment of this certificate which result either directly or indirectly from any occurrence, including but not limited to, equipment breakdowns and/or defects, flight cancellations and/or delays, changes of itineraries, strikes, inclement weather, theft, terrorism and/or acts of war. 16. Both travelers must sign the certificate.
Details of Participation: We are delighted to provide anyone with a Discovery Preview of the Global Exchange Vacation Club. However, to receive a gift you MUST meet the following qualifications: 1) Guests must have a combined annual income of at least $60,000 or more per year. 2) The head of household must be between 25 & 75 years of age. 3) If married, engaged or involved in an alternative lifestyle relationship, both partners must attend the 90 minute sales presentation. 4) You must not have previewed the Global Exchange Vacation Club within the previous 12 months or be an existing owner of the Global Exchange Vacation Club. 5) Employees of Global Exchange Vacation Club or it's affiliated subsidiaries, or immediate family members of anyone employed by any of Global Exchange Vacation Club entities are ineligible for this promotion. 6) Due to the value of this promotion, you must present two forms of identification: a valid ID and a major credit card.Please note: children under 10 years of age are not allowed on tour and we are unable to allow pets (other than guide animals) in our showroom. You are under no obligation to purchase a Vacation Ownership Membership in order to receive your gift. A confirmed reservation for a specific date and time is required. Offer expires 30 days from date of postmark on envelope. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Global Exchange Vacation Club offer. One gift only per family, group or vehicle. Developed by Global Exchange Development Corp (GEDC), whose business is the sale of vacation ownership. Principal place of business is 27405 Puerta Real #100, Mission Viejo, CA 92691.
We/I consent to being contacted by Resort Vacations, Inc., its affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, or agents (together, "RVI"), for marketing and other purposes via texts and calls (text/data and other charges may apply), using an automated telephone dialing system and artificial/pre-recorded voice, at my current or future wireless numbers. I may opt out of future texts and calls from RVI by e-mailing email@example.com, which may take up to 30 days to process. Further, we/I authorize RVI to use/transfer/share with third parties my personal information for marketing, consumer reporting, and promotional purposes. I may opt out of future transfers of my information by RVI by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org, which may take up to 30 days to process