TERMS & CONDITIONS
Airfare for Two
Round-Trip Airfare for Two to Any Major US Airport
and Two Night Accommodations
1. This certificate is valid for two night accommodations and round-trip air transportation to any major US airport (as defined by the terms and conditions printed herein) for two adults. Valid for two adults over 21 years of age only. Accommodations provided are in economy and tourist class properties.
2. To register, you must fully complete this certificate and mail it to Casablanca Express (CBE) with the required $50 per person fully refundable deposit within 120 days from date of issue. Fully refundable deposit is payable by Personal Check, Money Order or Cashiers Check and will be refunded to you along with your airline tickets and/or itinerary. Only original certificates will be honored. We recommend you retain a photocopy for your records.
3. Within 30 days of your registration being processed you will be sent a reservation invoice for the required $69 USD per-person tax deposit, $138 USD total. Tax deposit is payable by Personal Check, Money Order or Cashier's Check and will be applied towards government imposed taxes. Any unused portion of your tax deposit will be refunded to you along with your airline tickets and/or itinerary.
4. Upon receipt of your tax deposit payment, you will be sent a reservation letter with instructions to call customer service at (800) 315-2065 to make your reservations. All travel must be completed within one year of the date your certificate is registered.
5. You must choose a Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday departure date. You must provide three departure dates at least 60 days in advance of your first date and 30 days between subsequent dates. Reservations are based on availability and subject to blackout dates including major holidays, special events and certain peak periods.
6. All reservations requests must be made by calling (800) 315-2065. After you request your dates you will be sent a confirmation letter showing your assigned departure date. Your assigned departure date will not be deemed confirmed unless CBE receives your signed confirmation letter prior to the deadline (printed on the confirmation letter). Once a requested departure date is assigned no changes or reschedules are allowed.
7. Round-trip air transportation must originate from Los Angeles (LAX). Major US airports include: Atlanta, Anchorage, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago (IAH or MDW as assigned by CBE), Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Myers, Hartford, Honolulu, Houston (HOU or IAH as assigned by CBE), Indianapolis, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Memphis, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Orleans, Newark, New York Area (JFK or LGA as assigned by CBE), Oakland, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburg, Portland (PDX), Raleigh-Durham, Sacramento, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, St. Louis, Tampa, Washington DC Area (DCA or IAD as assigned by CBE).
8. Specific flights and accommodations are subject to availability and will be assigned by CBE. Generally, our promotional flights depart between 3PM and 10PM and return between 6AM and 1PM. Flights may involve stopovers, layover and/or changes of plane.
9. This certificate does not include ground transportation, transfers, government imposed taxes, baggage fees, phone calls, gratuities or entertainment. Hotel/Motel will require a valid credit card upon check-in to cover incidental expenses. Any baggage fees are payable directly to the airline. Government imposed taxes (approximately $40 to $69 per person) will be deducted from your tax deposit and will not exceed $138.
10. A personal CBE travel representative will contact you by phone to finalize the details of your trip before CBE purchases your airline tickets and accommodations. Your airline tickets and/or itinerary will be mailed to you at least 10 days before your departure date. Failure to update changes in your address and telephone numbers will prevent your receipt of your airline tickets and/or itinerary, as well as the return of your fully refundable deposit and the refund of the unused portion of your tax deposit (if any).
11. This certificate is void where prohibited by law and may not be combined with any other discount or special promotion. No other representations, oral or otherwise are valid in conjunction with this certificate.
12. This certificate is not valid for group travel. Group travel is defined as more than two passengers traveling together using multiple certificates.
13. CBE is not responsible for any accident, injury, theft, property damage or personal loss in connection with any transportation, accommodations or other travel services arranged in the fulfillment of this certificate which result either directly or indirectly from any occurrence, including but not limited to, equipment breakdowns and/or defects, flight cancellations and/or delays, changes of itineraries, strikes, inclement weather, theft, terrorism and/or acts of war.
14. Both travelers must sign the certificate.
Details of Participation: We are delighted to provide anyone with a Discovery Preview of the Global Exchange Vacation Club. However, to receive a gift you MUST meet the following qualifications: 1) Guests must have a combined annual income of at least $60,000 or more per year. 2) The head of household must be between 25 & 75 years of age. 3) If married, engaged or involved in an alternative lifestyle relationship, both partners must attend the 90 minute sales presentation. 4) You must not have previewed the Global Exchange Vacation Club within the previous 12 months or be an existing owner of the Global Exchange Vacation Club. 5) Employees of Global Exchange Vacation Club or it's affiliated subsidiaries, or immediate family members of anyone employed by any of Global Exchange Vacation Club entities are ineligible for this promotion. 6) Due to the value of this promotion, you must present two forms of identification: a valid ID and a major credit card.Please note: children under 10 years of age are not allowed on tour and we are unable to allow pets (other than guide animals) in our showroom. You are under no obligation to purchase a Vacation Ownership Membership in order to receive your gift. A confirmed reservation for a specific date and time is required. Offer expires 30 days from date of postmark on envelope. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Global Exchange Vacation Club offer. One gift only per family, group or vehicle. Developed by Global Exchange Development Corp (GEDC), whose business is the sale of vacation ownership. Principal place of business is 27405 Puerta Real #100, Mission Viejo, CA 92691.
We/I consent to being contacted by Resort Vacations, Inc., its affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, or agents (together, "RVI"), for marketing and other purposes via texts and calls (text/data and other charges may apply), using an automated telephone dialing system and artificial/pre-recorded voice, at my current or future wireless numbers. I may opt out of future texts and calls from RVI by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org, which may take up to 30 days to process. Further, we/I authorize RVI to use/transfer/share with third parties my personal information for marketing, consumer reporting, and promotional purposes. I may opt out of future transfers of my information by RVI by e-mailing email@example.com, which may take up to 30 days to process.